Tuesday, April 14, 2020

FEAR

Fear YOU  don't own me!  

Today has been a hard day.  I said to one of my friends the other day that this has been an emotional roller coaster and the last time I felt like this was during my divorce.  I had little control and didn't know how things would turn out. 
I think the reality that I won't be returning to my classroom with my 16 friends is starting to hit me.  I'm still praying and holding out hope that we can gather again around our circle but it't not looking good.  This is devastating to me.  I'm praying that they wait to make the announcement closer to the end of the month, less time to feel the anxiety.
I discovered today that Noah hasn't been pushing the submit button after completing his assignments in google classroom.  So, I had to go through each assignment with him and make sure he understood what he needed to do (Yes, I explained this to him before but he is 8 after all.  He gets very frustrated with me when I try to help him) I think today was a turning point for he and I.  Maybe moms help isn't so bad after all.
The boredom is really starting to kick in and we're running out of things to do.  I'm trying daily to come up with things but I'm wearing thin.  I want to say TAG you're it.  I may have taken out my frustration on the cable company today (Man they can make my blood boil) Sorry, Johnathan the cable guy.
Can this day just be over already!?!? I want to just crawl in bed and cry it out.  Tomorrow FEAR you won't own me.  Just like I told Johnathan I have options and I don't have to choose You!  Goodbye Goodbye FEAR, you will never be welcome here.


I absolutely love Francesca Battistelli!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment