Exactly one week from today Josiah will be 10, that's another big birthday! 10... how is my middle little SO big?!?!? This years Birthday celebration will look very different. No family dinner out, no party but, we'll make the most of it. I haven't been one of those "great" moms who's planned a drive by parade.
One month from today will be my 38th Birthday. But, if anyone asks I'm going with 34. 34 just fits me so much better! I guess you could say that I had hopes of being out of quarantine to celebrate my birthday with friends. As I worked on my calendar this morning, I found myself hoping to just move through May quickly. May is usually my favorite month of the year.
As I was cleaning out some drawers I found the below photo of myself (I should be doing a lot more cleaning out that I actually am). I'm not sure exactly how old I was but, I'm guessing 15? When I asked the boys if they knew who that girl was Noah instantly said it's you of course. The others weren't exactly convinced. I guess I can't stay young forever!
Happy Monday... P.S. Flat Ms. Mary Beth has already been on some fun adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment