Sunday, May 3, 2020

Happy 40th Birthday Michelle

Today my best friend and big sister turns 40!  She has been by my side since day one.  She has always been there for me never leaving me alone.  She's cheered me on and encouraged me along the way.  When I couldn't stand on my own two feet she held me up.
It breaks my heart that we can't celebrate this milestone together.  I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her not only as a sister but as an Auntie.
As young children I have so many amazing memories!  She was always my 'sis' and I followed her everywhere (Even when she wanted time with her friends)  I looked up to her and wanted to be just like her.  Still today I look up to you Michelle and am SO proud of the incredible wife and mother you've become.
It's a given that if 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' by Whitney Houston comes on we race to the dance floor and always find each other there.  When I need someone you are always looking out for me and a constant.  Thank You for that!  Thank you for being my big sister!  Thank you for telling me it will all be okay!  Thank you for loving me exactly how I am!  Happy 40th Michelle!!!  I Love You to the moon and back and down the choo choo track!   We will celebrate soon!

And Tomorrow Josiah will be 10! How can this be...

No comments:

Post a Comment