Friday, May 15, 2020

Fight Song

I still remember the first time I heard this song.  One of my good girlfriends (Cassie) tagged this as MY fight song.  She would call me randomly when she would hear it and tell me to turn on the radio and turn it up real loud.  It fit my story perfectly.  And it still does.  Today while I was mowing the lawn (Another thing I do all on my own) this song came on. This is my fight song, I've taken back my life.  I lost everything I ever knew and fought so hard to stay afloat but I did it.
I am still riddled with fear and uncertainty.  The worries I wake up with daily some days make me not want to get out of bed are numbing.  But I've still got a lot of fight left in me.  These past few months have kicked me on my butt.  I felt like I lost so many things that were important to me. I know I can do hard things, and handle it all on my own.  I just don't want to.  So, put me in coach... I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment