Friday, April 23, 2021

My insecurity

 We all have insecurities it's just how we wear them and face them.  It's those little things we lack confidence in.  Well, late last year I decided I was done with one of mine and I was going to face it head on.  So, that's exactly what I did.  I admitted I didn't like my teeth and the gap on the side that I noticed every time I looked in the mirror.  I decided to look into fixing it and little did I know it was going to be much easier and quicker than I expected.  With that being said I have finished my Invisalign journey.  I couldn't be happier with my smile and am so thankful I admitted I didn't like it and I wanted to change it.  Most people had no idea I was even on the journey.  It's okay to want change and to make it happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment