Edith Sofia turned one on the 25th of March! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone and that I've gotten such little time with her. Being an Auntie to a niece is SO much fun! Of course for her Birthday I had to get her, her very first baby doll and buggy. This was close to my heart because I was a baby doll girl, and loved all things mamma. When we first pulled the baby out of the box she wanted nothing to do with it. But, as I sat with her holding the baby gently and softly speaking to the baby she quickly began to mimic me. By the time I left she was quite the mamma in training. She better get ready because baby sister is coming this August.
Edith, Auntie loves you and I can't wait to make many girly memories with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment