Half Birthday's are a thing in my house. I love creating traditions with the boys, ones that they can look forward to. For as long as I can remember probably since Micah was 2, I've been baking cupcakes in ice cream cones for the boys 1/2 Birthdays. Today is Micah's 1/2 Birthday (13 1/2) and when I mentioned to him that I'd be making cupcakes in ice cream cones for him today he said... I'm kind of busy. I'll be honest, this broke my heart. I said okay. But, tonight as I sit in an empty kitchen I'm baking cupcakes in ice cream cones. Maybe it's just for me, and it makes me feel "special" or maybe I'll use the excuse that its for me the celebration that my birthday is one month from today. Side note... this is my last year in my 30's. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment