Sunday, March 15, 2020

12 Verses for Women

Below are 12 Bible verses ALL women should know and hear.  I found these on Christianbook.com
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
– Jeremiah 29:13 [ESV]
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future
– Proverbs 31:25 [NLT]
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
– Psalms 19:14 [ESV]
He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge
– Psalm 91:4 [NKJV]
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain.
– 1 Corinthians 15:10 [ESV]
Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her
– Luke 1:45 [NIV]
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made
– Psalm 139:14 [KJV]
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it
– Proverbs 4:23 [NIV]
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
– Proverbs 31:26 [ESV]
You are altogether beautiful, my love, there is no flaw in you
– Song of Solomon 4:7 [NIV]
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity
–  1 Timothy 4:12 [ESV]
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
– Ephesians 2:10 [NLT]

No comments:

Post a Comment