Say YOU Won't Let Go... It seems super simple, make a promise and keep it. James Arthur's Say You Won't Let Go has been one of my favorite songs for a couple years now. I still remember the first time I heard it. I remember thinking that it was exactly what I wanted and needed. I just wanted to be enough. I even may or may not have referenced this song on my dating profile. I'm scared of completely letting go, but I know I need you. Life is crazy, its constantly changing and completely unpredictable. But there are a few things that you can control and that is the commitment to working though it and not running when things become difficult. I want to share my every high and my every low, just say you won't let go.
But somehow you make me feel this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment