Writing helps me to release stress, it's a way for me to verbalize my feelings since I do not have another adult in the home. I've been reading a lot and really trying to grow my relationship with myself, my boys as well as my faith. I'm trying to stop wanting to control the outcome of everything and listen. Listen to exactly what the plan is for me and my boys.
I defiantly have things that I want for myself. I have dreams and goals that I want to reach. But, at this time I truly feel like I being told to stop. Stop, wait and listen. Make no big decisions at this time. Focus completely on myself, my boys and work. This year brings big changes that are happening because it's time for them to happen. Micah's going to high school because he's ready and has very successfully made his way to this point. I'm getting a new assistant, because my old one moved on. I'm taking on more responsibilities at work because that's the progression for my end goal. These are things that have to take place (again out of my control) I need to focus on these and make sure they are all up and running successfully.
Then, I will start to focus on some of those end goals. And, maybe when I'm not seeking or trying to control them, then they'll come on their own. I know there is a plan for me and my boys. Tiny steps in the right direction is the right decision for me. I can't plan for what I don't know, but I can work on what I do have before me.
Grace, give me Grace as I wait and listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment