Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rise Up

Tonight as my barre workout was coming to an end and we began our cool down, Rise Up by Andra Day came on.  Thankfully it was dark in the room at this point, because the tears started to roll down my face.  October has been especially difficult for me.  Just the ups and downs, emotions.  But some how, I continue to rise up.  I am in a constant state of exhaustion, and maybe this is just the stage i'm in, in my life.  I almost feel stuck like I just keep going round and round.  I love my children more than anything and I love my students, I enjoy everything about it.  I guess i just wish life would slow down a little.  I wish the worries were less, I wish I didn't feel so alone while doing it all.  It's the constant unknown for me.  I rise up like the day, I rise up unafraid, I will continue to rise up in spite of the ache and I'll do it 1000 times again.  One day We'll rise up...and it won't seem as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment