Friday, July 13, 2018

Fear You DON'T Own ME

Fear You DON'T Own ME!  Many of you know that July is a hard month for me.  My life completely changed in a matter of minutes on a late July night almost 5 years ago.  Honestly i can't believe the growth and change that have come in that 5 year.  Fears definition is an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.  The fear i have felt over the last 36 years is one that's very difficult to describe.  It can and has kept me from doing so many things.  I'm comfortable in my own skin.  Unlike the past where i felt the constant fear of not being enough, being told i'd never be enough and then the realization i wasn't enough.  But, that's on them...I was and am enough.  I'm saying (or trying really hard) Goodbye to fear. I'm done, i'm over it.  I Know who i am, i'm strong and free.  I've taken it all on and been very successful.  I'm not going to hold back, i can have it all and i do deserve that.  I will stumble that's without doubt but i will have it all,  Fear there is no room for you in this story, i don't have time for you telling me what i'm not, i know who i am and i'm Strong and Free and have my own Identity...





No, Fear here

No comments:

Post a Comment