Friday, May 3, 2019

On the Eve of His 9th Birthday!

9 Years ago today I rushed around trying to put everything into place as I prepared to meet my second son for the first time.  If you know even just a little about me, you know I LOVE my boys endlessly...  One of the greatest gifts in life is motherhood.  This morning looked VERY different than nine years ago.  I rushed to make lunches including 2 bagged for a field trip, comforted one who was mad because he wasn't going on a field trip and even got between a plastic airplane one boy threw at the other.  I could have never imagined the chaos my life would become but... I WOULD'T change a thing.  I Love my BOYS!!! So, when 'Now That We Found Love' broke out on the radio... WE stopped everything and danced until we couldn't take it anymore!  For those few minutes everyone stopped complaining, felt the joy and moved to the music.  (Of course the chaos continued until I sent them all on their way.)  Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment