Monday, January 15, 2018

Recent Challenge

Recently and when I say recently I actually mean 6 months or so ago I was challenged by a friend to just write whatever comes to mind for 15 minutes. Set the timer and GO.  I shouldn't stop and think or filter what I'm saying because I might say too much or say to little.  I've thought about this a lot and thought about all the things I might say and then I fear being exposed or becoming vulnerable.  Believe it or not being vulnerable is very scary for me (even thought I'm a pretty open person) it opens me up for hurt.  Usually when I blog I have a topic in mind and just write without rereading or thinking about it but I stick to a topic.  I never just let my mind wondered to other things.  I think I'm becoming more comfortable with the idea.  Because the reality is that whatever I say can't scare someone off that doesn't want to be scared off, right?  So, wait for it, but believe I wont be advertising this blog post on social media you'll have to check back for it.  I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be my most read post!!!! Maybe YOU would consider taking the challenge too? Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment