Monday, July 17, 2017

My story...

If you know me well you know that I've joked for a couple years now that i'd like to write a book about my journey.  I'd start with my childhood and move to to present.  I've even had a few say... Please don't use my real name.  Don't worry your secrets are safe with me but, we'll just create an alias because some of these stories are just to good to pass up on.  Every step of my journey I've had new trials set in my way.  With a few tears and perseverance I've over come them or am still working on it.  I've made a lot of great friends along the way and had many laughs, oh and a few pity parties.
If you had told me 10 or even just 5 years ago this would be my story i'd tell you, No, that just happens in Lifetime movies.  Oh my stories are true and what i call life.
So sit back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment