Sometimes its not clear why God places certain people in our lives. Or why we cross paths when we do. Chance meetings that lead to a story, one we never expected to discover. This happened to me just recently. I was enjoying dinner when listening to my friend speak of their friend as i listened to the story i began to realize that i too know this person. This person played a very significant role in my life during a very difficult time. We kind of carried each other through the pain and in time created a friendship that one would think would last forever. We knew more about each other than most, we shared our emotions and weren't afraid to be ourselves. Then one day it just ended. The friendship was gone. As that friendship disappeared at the same time i was experiencing pain from my past relationship that shook me to the core. My friend was gone, i didn't know why and was faced with a reality that i had only nightmares about.
I always knew there had to be more to the end of that friendship. I had my own ideas but truly believed this person was like none other. They too had been hurt in their past they certainly wouldn't hurt me like that. But after listening to my friend at dinner i realize that even the ones you think are good can hurt you to. Saying one thing and doing another. I wonder... why God why did you place this information in my hands? Was it for closure? Was it to grow closer to you? Was it to bring me closer to others. I just pray that i feel peace.
I am what i am, you get what you see. I am honest and live by my word. I just ask that you do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment